Computer Languages Used To Create WhatsApp
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS.
From the early days, WhatsApp has been developed using open source software. WhatsApp engineers use, contribute to and release a lot of open source software.
Whatsapp engineers are eager to contribute back to the open source community.
- Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability.
- FreeBSD is an advanced computer operating system used to power modern servers, desktops and embedded platforms.
- LightOpenId is a PHP 5 library for easy open id authentication.
- lighttpd is an open-source web server optimized for high performance environments while remaining standards-compliant, secure and flexible.
- PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development.
- yaws is a HTTP high performance 1.1 web-server particularly well suited for dynamic-content web applications.
What do you think?
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to email us or put your thoughts as comments below. We would love to hear from you. If you found this post or article useful then please share along with your friends and help them to learn.