10 Surprising FACTS Everyone Should Know
In this post, I will be sharing few surprising FACTS that everyone should know, yet most people don’t.
- “School” word is taken from old age Greek language which meant “spare time”.
- If you are eating one particular flavored chewing gum while studying then the changes are very good to remember things you studied, if you chew the same flavored chewing gum while writing the exam.
- You lose 161 calories if you do not sleep entire night.
- Twitter’s home button is a bird house. When you join, you are an egg. Remember the twitter’s logo. It’s of a bird.
- If you keep your alarm tone same as of your mobile’s ringtone, it would be easy for you to wake up.
10 surprising FACTS everyone should know
- People waking up late in the night are more intelligent than people sleeping early in the night (early birds).
- In America, if you have completed 16 years of age then the probability of meeting the person whom who would get married to is close to 60%.
- If you are suffering from Insomnia, then the chances are high that in your childhood there was lot of disturbance in your sleeping pattern.
- In one of the game show in Russia on TV, the contestant would be given 35 minutes to steal a car. If he survived the police chase for those 35 minutes, he would be given that car as prize.
- In the year 2011, world’s largest sperm bank stopped taking sperms from people with red colored hair. As majority of the people didn’t wanted to have babies with red colored hairs.
I hope this post enhanced your knowledge with some of these facts making you wonder 😉
What do you think?
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us or put your thoughts as comments below. We would love to hear from you. If you found this post or article useful then please share along with your friends and help them to learn.